Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Im Really Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzMcPz

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment:
PermaTeamban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_U:1:391722909

Who has punished you?

Rainbowrob

Why were you punished?

Turning on FF in arena

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Because I am really, really, sorry and I want to actually play now :( I have left and now I am back and I have thought of my actions and how they can lead to consequences. Please can I just go Blue again..... If I do anything wrong and whether it may be a mute, gag, punish etc. feel free to permaban me from all Blackwonder Servers. PS: To be truthfully honest, I know that I was wrong and it was for a dare. I was stupid. I can accept that. But still, I would like to go blue still just to stop any and all bad things happening. I just play on Blackwonder for fun, not to troll. I am utterly sorry.

Melectrome

Legendary
That's not a correct steamID, can you check it?

EDIT: You mixed 2 steamID's, but I found the right one.

STEAM_0:1:195861454 <-- this is the steamid

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I record most of my sessions. And don't act like griefing would be odd, since you have multiple extended mutes for racist spam. So get off your high horse, as you SHOULD be permanently muted anyway. Give me a little bit and I'll see if I have the video and/or demo

EzMcPz

Unremarkable
OK I admit, I was a stupid shit and I don't have the best track record, but still, I promise, from now on, I will behave. I swear it. Anyway, some of the gags/mutes we're before I saw what Black wonder was. I thought at that time Black wonder was one of those servers I could take my trolling and anger out on. But I was wrong.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
OK I admit, I was a stupid shit and I don't have the best track record, but still, I promise, from now on, I will behave. I swear it. Anyway, some of the gags/mutes we're before I saw what Black wonder was. I thought at that time Black wonder was one of those servers I could take my trolling and anger out on. But I was wrong.

It took you 18 mutes to figure that out? Sorry no, you have proven that you cannot be trusted, and that you will mow down the red team as pyro. And these are just the times we caught you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom