Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I'm A Bee's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm A Bee

Unremarkable

noTbsp

User name: I'm A Bee

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:55648053

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Illegal Freeday, priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm just posting for further clarity on the matter because I'm confused as to what I did to get banned. There's no link to the ban in-game when checking Tban and all it says is Illegal Freeday with the time I'm banned for. I'm assuming the "priors" part is talking about how I've had previous bans but it still doesn't explain the Illegal Freeday part. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I teambanned you because after about a minute and a half of at least attempting to be warden, you gave up and just had all the reds frolic around the cell area for 5 minutes before finally timing out at the end of the demo. Demo's attached.

Attachments

• Bee.dem
    6.2 MB · Views: 134

I'm A Bee

Unremarkable

noTbsp

Yeah I see now, apologies, I get how on paper it's an illegal freeday but with context, the server was pretty quiet, late night and we were all just chilling and having a chat about life as you can see in the demo. Everyone seemed to be fine with it as this is what tends to happen late nights on AUS JB atleast where we all just have a chat and don't really play. I timed out because my PC crashed due to memory overload but I know that you can't take my word for it. Apologies again and I know its may be a big ask if it were possible to reconsider the punishment. If not all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom