Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If Pokémon was real, like the anime not the game, which Pokémon would you have? (1 legendary/mythical per team)

Kiri

Australium
My team would consist of:

Samurott (Good water-type and looks awesome)

Garchomp (The dude flies)

Delphox (You already know)

Mismagius (Looks cool)

Emolga (Cute, flies, and is an electric-type)

Celebi :)

Last edited:

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

If Pokémon was in real life I would have an entire platter of Pokémon that are considered delicacies Magikarp sushi, Farfetche'd leek stew, Slowpoke tail, some Chansey eggs, Crabby/Kingler limbs, and maybe some Ditto gelatin for desert now that's some good fucking food.

karp.png

Kiri

Australium
If Pokémon was in real life I would have an entire platter of Pokémon that are considered delicacies Magikarp sushi, Farfetche'd leek stew, Slowpoke tail, some Chansey eggs, Crabby/Kingler limbs, and maybe some Ditto gelatin for desert now that's some good fucking food.

View attachment 25910
You got some problems bro

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Imagine killing a pokemon mid-evolution and ending up with something out of The Thing lmao

I'll reply with a probable team later.

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

all snorlaxes and attach knifes to them and post videos of snorlax fighting

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
not even like charizard? weird champ. charizard>any other pokemon just because hes a mf dragon. hes not the strongest obviously but he has a lot of evolutions. idk i stopped being concerned about pokemon right up until they added "gx" whatever that is.

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Heck ya, i just got back into Pokemon:

- Altaria ; My favorite! Fluffy little cloud dragon
- Dragonair ; Adorable and simple design
- Bayleef ; Favorite evolution of my first starter

Oddly enough, I've never played my games with more than 3 Pokemon in my party. So this is all that would really make me happy, lol

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom