Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined If I Could Make a Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee(Hi Guys)

Strange
I feel like on the Jailbreak servers. Warden should be allowed to remove a freeday's freeday. I suggest this mainly because its annoying when everyone dies but the freedays and they refuse to remove it themself. If there already exists a comman I cant find it. Just a suggestion ^~^

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

That might get abused. How about the blues killing themselves if reds are being stubborn. Otherwise report or call in an admin. Feel free to add me on Steam.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Away
I don't feel a need to add a command like that. I would be very boring being a freeday delaying, I also agree with Miyu. If they do delay just report them with a demo or call an admin.

Eevee(Hi Guys)

Strange
I really only suggested it because I assume admins are too busy to bother with it. There are so many servers after all. But I see its abuse potential. I apologize if suggesting it was a stupid idea >~<

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Easily abusable (not even a word but hush). The reason the freedays have direct damage immunity is so that guards don't accidentally massacre them and so they can enjoy their freeday. If a freeday refuses to kill themselves when they're the last remaining RED, then it's advised that all the BLU's kill themselves or an admin be called to slay them.
I assume admins are too busy to bother with it. There are so many servers after all.
There's only 4 JB servers and one or two of them are usually empty so I imagine it's not a dreadful hassle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I really only suggested it because I assume admins are too busy to bother with it. There are so many servers after all. But I see its abuse potential. I apologize if suggesting it was a stupid idea >~<
Don't appoligize for your suggestion. It was a good one but sadly it would be abused. If the server is a bit messy, feel free to message me and I'll do my very best to come cleaning. c:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Declined for the reasons above.

Thanks for the suggestion. If you have any more ideas, please don't hesitate to make another suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom