Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ideas to make tf2 alittle easier for new players to get into

To be honest guys after playing this game for a couple of years it seems like with every new weapon/ new stat change/ new class balance tf2 gets harder for new people to start playing and actually enjoy. We all remember when we first started and we got killed by some crazy pyro or sniper. It seems like what with the new pyro weapons and the changes to the dr new players are at a very big disadvantage. Idk what do you guys think would help make tf2 more new user friendly cause if the game keeps on it's current trajectory then we will continue to lose more and more new players and no one wants that. Thanks for your time <3

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
remove matchmaking, bring back community servers as the primary servers

you tend to get more experience when the teams aren't either stacked in your favor or against your favor

also, not being booted out of a match at the end of reach round will also get you a bit more experience

ya i think honestly quick-play was a far better matchmaking service than the current casual I think that if the medals weren't a thing it would make things a little easier on the eyes. I play with my friends a lot and they tend to base the other team right from the get go by there medals which I don't think helps anything

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom