Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined icos's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

icos

Unremarkable
Username: icos

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? icos999 [U:1:98443700]

Who has punished you?
Lucas (STEAM_0:1:188656116)

Why were you punished?
Freekilling

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was a guard on dr_minecraft and the warden put a marker in the hallway with doors labeled as BLU with large letters from cells to obby/minefield. I thought that was a blu control room because it was labeled as BLU and there was an alternate hallway labelled as RED, so I started killing the reds who entered it.
The admins then explained to me that's not a blu control room despite it being labelled as blu.
I think the teamban is unjustified because I acted in good faith and thought I follow the rules, which were a bit ambiguous in this case. I agreed not to repeat this, and that should be enough.

This thread https://blackwonder.tf/threads/question-about-blu-side-minigames.18794/ shows that even some admins find it confusing/misleading. One of the admins 10000 Cold Knights said:
"I understand what you're saying, and by the bare bones definition, it IS a blu control room. But treating it as such kind of breaks the flow of the map imo, especially when reds can't even hit the buttons :/"

I have not read this thread before and didn't know the discussions were had about this particular room. I used my best judgement to follow the rules, accepted and learned from my mistake and so I should be unbanned.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
The only reason it's not for Mass Freekill is because you did not do it out of bad faith, be happy I already only did 1 day.
Just wait the one day and don't fuck up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom