Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted icos's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

icos

Unremarkable
Username: icos

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? icos999

Who has punished you?
Console |

Why were you punished?
For freekilling

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This is the report thread:
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-icos-us-jailbreak.35271/
For the mp4 video: the video conveniently doesn't start at the start of round. I repeated the command once or more before the video started because someone asked for a repeat. That means I already gave a repeat (or more) of the command. It's unreasonable to keep asking for repeats without end to not follow warden's orders, that's just common sense.
Also, it's very obvious from the video that the accuser (the heavy) moved while asking for a repeat (00:05). That made him KOS under the rule "AFK freeze when asking for a repeat".

For the second demo, I admitted it was a freekill, slayed myself immediately afterwards and apologized to the spy for the mistake. I did not notice the spy was had a freeday, partly because he participated together with all the other non-freeday reds and went to the line in front of cells.
Reviewing the demo, the spy was already KOS when I killed him because I clearly asked all the freedays to get away from guards. After my command, the spy in question was still in guard's melee range and moving around, which counts as griefing and is KOS under the rule "No griefing":

During a personal freeday, you may not get into melee range of the Blue team for no reason, trap Blues by bodyblocking, activate minigames (Death Run, Fall Game, 9 Square, ...) or put non rebel members of the Red team in danger such as by closing a door on them, activating a minigame while they are inside or pushing them away from their destination when collisions are on.

From all this it should be clear that all my kills were legal because both reds were KOS when I killed them. I should be unbanned.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
My mistake, I should've observed that the recording started mid-round. I was focused on the chat in the video, where it shows in chat if a repeat is asked for, but it didn't occur to me that this video started ~30 seconds into the round and wouldn't include any repeat requests over voice or your repeat if given earlier. Teamban has been lifted, sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom