Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted icos's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

icos

Unremarkable
Username: icos

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? icos999

Who has punished you?
Real Darkness Owl

Why were you punished?
For illegal FF

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I did not do FF at all. In the thread https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-icos-jailbreak.35222/ there is a video and in it someone is shouting cell wars. I was the warden at the time and I did not enable FF, nor did I do cell wars. Some admin was mislead by the video. I did nothing wrong in that clip.

icos

Unremarkable
During the same round depicted in the clip, the player PotatoUKnow (steam id 76561199185479812) has started an illegal and unjustified teamban vote on me for freekilling. I did not freekill anyone during that round. The video was cut short because right before it started I as warden gave the command to all reds to AFK freeze and hug and face the back wall of their cells. I even repeated the command 2 more times, before starting to punish the rebellers. The red players tried to fire me due to personal reasons and not due to warden/guard abuse and rulebreaking.

icos

Unremarkable
My steam IDS:
STEAM_0:0:49221850
[U:1:98443700]

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Pie and I weren't looking at this proof well enough, but it seems suspicious. Even now you know the admin turn FF on, you could have turned it off.

EDITED: The report itself didn't show any FF, I didn't think well at this moment. My apologetic.

Accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 16)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom