Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined icos999's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

icos999

Mildly Menacing

icos

Username: icos999

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? icos999

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights (STEAM_0:1:14517728)

Why were you punished?
afk on blue, priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I admit to being afk and that it was wrong, however I contest that the punishment is not commensurate with the infraction. I went afk a few times due to personal issues. That didn't result in a forced freeday, I did not ruin any rounds.

At the round during which I was teambanned, I got selected as warden and joined back at about 9:20. I was about to start giving orders but was teambanned for 2 weeks. Normal day continued with 10k giving orders.

I like playing warden and I wasn't afk to purposefully ruin the round. I admit going AFK as blu is wrong and next time I will change team to spectator before going AFK as blu.
Staff themselves often go AFK as blu for a short while and don't consider it a big deal. 10k was being too strict in administering the punishment in my opinion.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I contest that the punishment is not commensurate with the infraction.
Your punishment length was determinate more by amount of priors than degree of infraction in this case. Your last teamban was 1 week long, so this one was 2 weeks.
10k was being too strict in administering the punishment in my opinion.
"For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you."
If you don't want to get nailed the moment you make a mistake, maybe consider showing others the same courtesy in the future, especially given your less-than-stellar understanding of the rules.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom