Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I was muted for micspam when I was not micspammning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WE WUZ KANGZ

a guy

What was your type of punishment?: mute

What is your SteamID? http://steamcommunity.com/id/ihavenomouthandimustsucc/

Who has punished you?
kerknor did, therefore I think this should be reviewed by a different admin. I imagine he will just take it down before anyone else has a chance though.

Why should we revoke your punishment? I wasn't micspamming. As far as I know, the worst thing I did was yelling once, and that's it. Also, other people were spamming and were not muted and I was not spamming and was, others were using the mic far more than me. Kerknor and I don't like each other very much, so I would imagine that he is just finding a fake reason to ban me because he knows I don't record so I don't have my own evidence. Herald11 and Noodle Ball were both on the server and can confirm what I have said, but you can really ask anyone that was on at the time such as, Lt. Semonza, wrenchy247, etc. I was also not warned by kerknor whatsoever before being banned. I believe he dislikes me and, instead of just muting me on his pc using the ingame mute, he muted me entirely.

D

Deleted member 2049

I probably shouldn't be replying to an appeal since I usually have no say in stuff like this but...
20180119_202856.png

Obnoxious sounds
Also, an admin should not be holding grudges or hating players, as this could cause problems. But I doubt he hates you. But we will see what his response is.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Got a recording of what happened or should we just take your word an admin abused you? Telling us you were yelling isn’t very helpful and Kerknor server muted you because you are presumably breaking our server rules, not just irritating him. I also hope your “buddy” Igotsixmillioncommblocks isn’t you on an alt trying to bump your appeal repeatedly over the course of three whole minutes (with now deleted responses).

And punishments are silent to normal players so you can’t actually see when someone else spamming gets muted or not unless you have our sourcebans open.

@Kerknor

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Had to go look at the profile to know who this was and get the steam ID. Which is STEAM_0:0:58759243 btw.

Sorry to hear you don't like me very much, but I can't say I really know who you are. Just to clear a few things up, there was no ban involved anywhere here. It was a mute and that was it. You have also been comm blocked by 2 other admins on several occasions and a vote-mute made against you. Your history shows a pattern of Insulting players, mic spam, and racism. This is all after being warned and informed of the BLW server rules. It is clear that you know the rules and do not respect them, shown by your drive-by insults (ie. insulting players and leaving the server right away in an attempt to avoid punishment). This is still against the rules.

Given your history, you've had ample time to gain an understanding of the rules so that the Staff here do not have to hold your hand and continue reminding you of what the rules are. Do not worry if you did not record anything as your time in the server was recorded because of your history with BLW. My task as an admin is to ensure that everyone adheres to the server rules, without bias.

And punishments are silent to normal players so you can’t actually see when someone else spamming gets muted or not unless you have our sourcebans open.
As Jim said, you do not know who was gagged, muted, or warned. Just as others can not see when you are warned by an admin.

As far as I know, the worst thing I did was yelling once
Since you have confessed to breaking the rules, I will go ahead and Decline this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom