Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved I lost my US dodgeball rank (#1)

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
You seem to be doing fine regarding points as of right now, I don't know what you expect us to do regarding your points.
All I can personally say is take it as a challenge to claw your way back up to rank 1.

Dodgeball.png

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

Well im trying to reach 100k ... Some of my friends have more hours than me on the server and I dont want to catch up to them by spending a unhealty amount of time online.
Also, my rank has been given back before with more points, why wouldn't it now?

(sorry if this sounded somewhat rude)

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Also, my rank has been given back before with more points, why wouldn't it now?

Sorry for my lackluster answer previously, I myself don't have all the answers and you'll more than likely have to go to either Robb or Benedevil to have your points added back onto your account, if this does occur again please make sure to let us know!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
As you describe it, it's an ongoing issue. So I will not be adding points back until we have the issue sorted

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

I think I know why it's happening.
Whenever I had left the server I couldn't find it anymore (maybe it was supposed to be down?). When it got back up I joined it and my rank was gone. I think its something wrong with your servers.
Also, (not to be rude) but you said you would fix the issues a year (or so) ago and it's still not fixed yet.
Which leads me to believe that my points will just never be added back. Is that opinion correct?

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

Can you please add them back one more time? I wouldn't ask this normally but this is 74 000 points and thats a lot of points in my opinion

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom