Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved i lose a not fair amount of points

tiburonsin 150

Strange
hello my problem is that in a server called dm_duel blackwonder I am the top 31 and I did it working a lot the problem came three weeks ago when I started to lose a number of points for dying extremely high reaching the point that if I had bad luck I lost 40 points for dying only once and it is common for me to lose 8 for dying please work hard and it is not fair that they take away tak quality it is as if you kill 7 people in a life and you come out losing or not winning any point please help me

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
That's how it's supposed to be. Points are supposed to measure skill, not playtime. As you rank higher you'll bleed more points from dying to lower ranked players. If high ranked players didn't lose a lot on death they could just infinitely farm points to the point where someone would just need to grind hours to reach them.

tiburonsin 150

Strange
bruh i know what i died by a worse player than me but one day ago y did a 13 killstreak and i losed evrything because someone makedme lose 38 points for DIE

Kiri

Australium
tiburonsin 150 when you die you lose the number of points correlating to your killers rank, if they just joined that specific server you will lose around 40 points to them. Dying to a high-rank player will only make you lose around 2-10 points.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom