Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I got banned for 1 month, 3 weeks, 4 days, 13 hours and 20 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

farts

Type of punishment: Ban

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:163697046

Banned by: CONSOLE

Reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account.

The reasons why should my ban be revoked:
My ban expired on 07-04-18 08:03, so I though that I finally could play on server. I've didn't touched the BlackWonder's servers for like a week or 2, so I though to play on Hightower No Carts, Friendlies server. Then I got banned for a 1 mo, 3 wk, 4 d, 13 hr, 20 min. I really just wanted to play, not to abuse the server or the admins.

- - - More information - - -

My nicknames that got banned: [Lvl179]дан, CP Thinkster, [Lvl169]CPThinkster, Announcer & Radio

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
That doesn't matter, the ban under your autism alt was still active which is why sleuth is still punishing you for avoiding punishment.

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash
You intentionally crashed half of an uberupgrades server by spamming Slow rockets, and then within MINUTES of your ban, that "Autism" alt account was created. It was literally brand new. Same IP, same issue, same person.

You're also openly admitting that you have tried to bypass bans with OTHER alts.

What reason is there to lift the ban on your alts? Because I see none.

D

Deleted member 2120

Just going to drop this here because it seems like you will just dick around and ruin the enjoyment of other players if you get appealed. That "i hate blackwonder" profile post does not really help either.
Screenshot_31.png

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

unknown.png

The appeal hasn't even been declined yet, you know that you are in the wrong, yet you make an entire group dedicated to hating Blackwonder.tf and claiming that they are in the wrong when they banned you for having alt accounts and griefing!
My last alt account that I tried to bypass a ban was the blinmart account. It's offline for 17 days.

That account is here:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198831925654
When you, yourself, admitted it.

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash
Honestly, if I had the jurisdiction to do so, I'd extend this ban further for the admittance of having multiple alts, intentionally "trolling" the server with crashing methods in Uberupgrades (This seriously needs to get worked on. It's been over a year and a half since it was on the todo list), and literally being in a group specifically made to hate on our community when we're just doing our jobs.

I'm declining this appeal, there is absolutely no reason to lift the ban given the circumstances.

Also, just a note for the other staff, in the event that I'm not the only person: Do you all think we should extend the ban a bit further given the circumstances?

The original ban was for literally crashing half an uberupgrades server, intentionally, literally spewing an alt account within 5 minutes of being banned, and openly admitting he has multiple others to do the same thing with. On top of the group thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom