Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted I am team banned on forums but I am unteambanned on the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain

Somewhat Threatening

Captain

So when I applied for admin Melectrome showed me that I have unresolved team ban on forums but I was unteambanned and I can join Blu team I am in a very big confusion right now since I honestly thought that team ban was completly removed and I am not sure how did it stay on forums unresolved but I would like to take care of this problem as soonest as possible.

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

The unresolved teamban that was shown in your admin application looks like it was because you didn't use a mic during a mic check. It's standard procedure to perma guardban anyone who joins blu and fails a mic check. An admin on the server must have unguardbanned you after they heard your voice.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Hell, I was perma guardbanned because an admin decided to a mic check while the warden was giving orders and I couldn't hear the admin as a result. I was unguardbanned the next round.

Last edited:

Captain

Somewhat Threatening

Captain

Yea that was year ago and some time after that I used it when admin was on and he unteambanned me but it still stayed on the forums for some reason and I was playing on guard team for a while a now.

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Yea that was year ago and some time after that I used it when admin was on and he unteambanned me but it still stayed on the forums for some reason and I was playing on guard team for a while a now.

Looks like a glitch

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Reopening, sorry about that!

You are currently teambanned by @Jim for "no mic".

Although Jim teambanned you, you can ask any admin to mic check you on our servers so you can once again join blu.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Reopening, sorry about that!

You are currently teambanned by @Jim for "no mic".

Although Jim teambanned you, you can ask any admin to mic check you on our servers so you can once again join blu.
That's strange, I found no teambans on him plus he isn't teambanned, I've seen him play blue plenty of times. :unsure:

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
That's strange, I found no teambans on him plus he isn't teambanned, I've seen him play blue plenty of times. :unsure:

QFWzTH9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom