Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I am permbanned without proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
EDIT: Look from 0:28, 0:35 again, half a minute into the video. Exactly from 0:35 to 0:38 if someone slows down the video you can see he flicked back and forth to 2 players and this was cut from a ~6 minute demo

i can't believe you find tricky to do that.
it's TWO mouse movement.
The tricky part is actually hit enemies AND be consistent at hit, NOT move the mouse that way.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

That's the last thing I have to say to you. Stop lying and stop hacking. Then you don't have these issues anymore.
stop-hacking-noob.gif

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
you asked how to hit enemies in 0.01 and i said the truth: you CAN'T unless you are spamming shots.
With scout you can spam a lot (like medic and others).

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Perhaps if you actually use those ears of yours (if they exist) and actually listen to the ones that can reason, aka everyone but you (Takaya) on this thread.
A. You can no longer disprove it because hacks can be turned on and off.
B. You are pathetic enough to think that your confidence will succeed by lying straight to our faces.
C. You clearly live in another planet to be this stupid to think you have a chance.
D. I'll say it again:
"Aimlock, like many other hacks, can be turned off and on, which means you could be hacking at one point and not at another. Your argument is invalid. Please kindly shut up and take your ban, before your chance of appeal goes from 0% to -100%."

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I've seen IRL friends of mine playing TF2 (like 9000 skill levels above me) and they even had a much better reaction than Takayatodorokif1; 0.001 based on what Miyuki said :p.
They could even "instalock" players in a mere second or even less.
I won't say this player uses or not uses Aimlock/etc but I'll stay neutral due to my past experiences with players as i don't see enough evidence to have this player banned.
But yes, it can be on/off D:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

you asked how to hit enemies in 0.01 and i said the truth: you CAN'T unless you are spamming shots.
With scout you can spam a lot (like medic and others).
I did not say "how to hit enemies in 0.01 seconds" but how you can instalock on them so quickly. And you hit them from the first shot because of that aimlock. And seriously, stop claiming you weren't hacking when it's obvious.
fe695ca169ca88d52268aa02b84f15caf9393c9b13fb06351985caf278edcccc.jpg

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
and... i tried to shot two bombs in the tutorial scenario of sodlier.
flying the mouse around two targets.
aimbot/aimlck/wahthever you think CAN'T works here:

8/8 at my second try.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Let's be honest, that range was less than half of what you used your hacks on. It proves nothing. Now I will say it AGAIN:
"Aimlock, like many other hacks, can be turned off and on, which means you could be hacking at one point and not at another. Your argument is invalid. Please kindly shut up and take your ban, before your chance of appeal goes from 0% to -100%."

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
I've seen IRL friends of mine playing TF2 (like 9000 skill levels above me) and they even had a much better reaction than Takayatodorokif1;

Exatcly.
I played 4000+ hours and i remember a lot of snipers better than me (in both speed and consistence). Not a common thing i encounter i a random server but it happen.

In this server, for example the guy called like Crazy^^is at my level as sniper.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Okay, some people don't really know what they're talking about. I'll lock this thread, please only reopen it if you haven't commented before and you want to state your opinion. And again, watch my demo. Count how many times this guy is locking onto players THROUGH walls. The fact that you try to prove us wrong with shooting in the tutorial just gives me a headache.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I'm back from Italy. The ban won't be waived, thread closed.

Ps.: Did you just rate everyone "poop"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom