Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I am permbanned without proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

obvious because my hand follow where I THINK enemies are based of direction and speed?
Have you ever killed a spy totally disguised just because you saw a moment earlier? If so, have you been BANNED for it?
The enemy just walked up from around the corner and you INSTALOCKED on him. Nobody can do that in 0.01 seconds which is what you did.
dec48216822b4e0076b5f2384134c557.jpg

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
Currently I'm having some technical difficulties with my pc...
I'm not going to look thro this case since buster is already on it.
I simply read the comments to see how you are dealt with.
And then saw a flaw on what you said which no one else mentioned.... that's all.

so anyone can be banned since there is no way to prove his innocence?

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

And I just want to say this even though it's obvious. That is just 1 example! You flick on people behind walls or really far constantly. That's why we know.

EDIT: Look from 0:28, 0:35 again, half a minute into the video. Exactly from 0:35 to 0:38 if someone slows down the video you can see he flicked back and forth to 2 players and this was cut from a ~6 minute demo

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
so anyone can be banned since there is no way to prove his innocence?
Again.. i only stated a flaw of something you said, and i explained myself.
Yet you still insist to talk to me about your issue =_=

From my point of view... if someone reported you with a valid proof you will be banned no matter what... However you can always make a ban appeal if you have a valid reason just as strong or stronger than his proof.

And you surprisingly changed the topic i was talking about..

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
From my point of view... if someone reported you with a valid proof you will be banned no matter what... However you can always make a ban appeal if you have a valid reason just as strong or stronger than his proof.

I understand that the other videos in my channel (with my selected best single life segment) can be viewed with suspect, BUT I was banned for the scout video.
So can ANYONE tell me what shot or even sequence of shots in that video can't be achieved by any player with 20 hours or more?
Please?

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Scroll up and read my edit. Then go watch the video slowed down or frame to frame and if you dare to argue after that I'll go jump out of my window.

Last edited:

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
Aimlock, like many other hacks, can be turned off and on, which means you could be hacking at one point and not at another. Your argument is invalid. Please kindly shut up and take your ban, before your chance of appeal goes from 1% to -%1.

so i ask to you too, since NO ONE answered to me.
Fact: someone in the wrold can play this way. LEGIT.
SO: HOW can i show i'm legit? Tell me a way: camera outside the pc filming my hands?
Say it.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I understand that the other videos in my channel (with my selected best single life segment) can be viewed with suspect, BUT I was banned for the scout video.
So can ANYONE tell me what shot or even sequence of shots in that video can't be achieved by any player with 20 hours or more?
Please?
Just to clarify something... if you were found guilty in one video using any sort of cheating/hacking method, you have no such excuse as ""oh look at my other actual legit videos that i didn't cheat in"" can never be accepted.
At least that's my point of view.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I'll say it again:
"Aimlock, like many other hacks, can be turned off and on, which means you could be hacking at one point and not at another. Your argument is invalid. Please kindly shut up and take your ban, before your chance of appeal goes from 1% to -%1."
Please, stop fighting, it's useless, you've lost, now stop being a sore loser and just please fuck off to your planet that you live in since you obviously think you can trick us that easily. I must compliment you on your confidence before you leave though.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Why so tryhard man? You obviously have aimhack, you got banned. You regret it maybe using it but what done is, is done. Learn from this lesson, uninstall the hack and find a new server where you haven't been banned of from hacking and try to learn how to play TF2 without hacking. You can do it! We believe in you.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I'll say it again:
"Aimlock, like many other hacks, can be turned off and on, which means you could be hacking at one point and not at another. Your argument is invalid. Please kindly shut up and take your ban, before your chance of appeal goes from 1% to -%1."
Honestly, I will keep saying this until that thick skull of yours gets it. Once caught hacking, all other videos of you not hacking is made invalid due to hacks being able to be turned off and on. Disproving is impossible, proving has already been done. Please, stop trying, it's only make you look much more idiotic than you really are, and even then that is very idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom