Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined I am permbanned without proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
Well, the admin did'nt recorded the demo so he can't show any proof.
But hey, I DID.
So now I ask someone to, please check it, so you can say me what superpower I'm supposed to have to hit one target like every 5 shots (wow! Must be inhuman!).
Because in this session (like in the session when Ramy bullied and kicked me abusing of his power, see
i made public again ) I played VERY BAD.

by the way, here what I have
1) entire demo of my session
here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw0I7HpYQC5uSDNtR1NaNjJ3THM

2) fraps screen record of most of my session (not the whole it take a lot of space you know)
I can encode the pieces i have if asked

3) non edited fraps record of my good sessions (not this session one of course, BETTER single life with higher killstreaks and higher killrate and all single segment, no edit )
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxWRsdB5wqCZ-endhV0XIZA

and oh yes, everyone hates me just because I've played long enough to outperform them.
If this is matter of ban, well, have to guts and just say it. Don't hide behind "he's just a cheater", say the truth: you don't want to paly with experienced players.

ban details:
Player
noob :3
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:5305193
Steam3 ID [U:1:10610387]
Steam Community 76561197970876115
IP address IT 93.50.144.87
Invoked on 08-19-16 12:36
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason ' Aimlock, Wallhack, Possible aimbot '
Banned by Admin Buster

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Yesterday 2 people were complaining about you hacking. Today I joined the server and started to spectate you. Because you were playing demoman for a long time I also recorded a demo what you can watch here: https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:5305193&Submit=Search "review demo"

Dude you're fishy even in your own videos:
Watch from 0:33 What is that flick dude? Even if you saw him because you have the eyes of an eagle why would you flick your crosshair exactly at him. In that moment your weapon was covering that guy and you still flicked.

Last edited:

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
And where I cheated? where is the whallhack? where is the aimbot?
Did you watched my youtube vids where I played A LOT better than today and you can view no whallacks is in it (because fraps screen record)

p.s.
how can i view the demo?

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I see you're really confident. It's okay. Just put it in your tf folder then open team fortress 2 and type "playdemo noobhacking".

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
Dude you're fishy even in your own videos:
Watch from 0:33 What is that flick dude? Even if you saw him because you have the eyes of an eagle why would you flick your crosshair EXACTLY at him.

And in the demo the aimlock is literally shaking your crosshair and flicking it on people.

do you are really saying no one in the whole world can play that way?
really?

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I say the guy was covered up by your weapon. You were really really far away and even if your superpowers could see him THROUGH your weapon there would be NO reason to look at him since you can't shoot him from that distance. On the other hand, this can be perfectly explained with an aimlock. And this is half a minute into the video.

Last edited:

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
Since you are assuming I'm a cheater basing on things anyone can do in TF2 with experience, I ask now HOW I CAN prove that i can do such things legit.
Live videocamera on the screen with keyboard and mouse noise?
DONE (years ago when i did'nt have fraps):

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
I say the guy was covered up by your weapon. You were really really far away and even if your superpowers could see him THROUGH your weapon there would be NO reason to look at him since you can't shoot him from that distance. On the other hand, this can be perfectly explained with an aimlock. And this is half a minute into the video. -rolleye--cat--rolleye-

can you show a video of a real aimlock with demo so I (and you) can see the difference?

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
Give me 1 good explanation of why you flicked to that guy and followed him with your crosshair for a split second even though you couldn't have possibly see him.

because movement interpolation?
because maths?
why should i be so stupid to show a video of me cheating????

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Aimlock is not like aimbot. Aimlock is when the hack you're using is just flicking your crosshair on a player but not shooting for you. This also can be customized in some hacks like what's the area around the crosshair where it should be active and how big flicks is the program allowed to do, should it flick onto the head or the middle of the body and more.

You open up your console, in the menu. And type "playdemo noobhacking" and it will start playing the demo. IF you copied the demo file into your "tf" folder.

Here, maybe this will help you:
Watch from 2:20

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
so anyone with good mouse movement COULD use aimlock (a things I did'nt even knew before today). And you dont need to prove it.
good mouse movement = permban.

By the way I said you, if my aim follwed him it's because i try to do. And interpolation sometime WORKS when you cant see the enemy.
Have you ever killed as spy in a spot just because you saw him for an instant running? You can with mental interpolation (if the spy does not change direction of course)

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Sorry but in your videos it's obvious that you insta aimlock on people, even in the far distant that just walked around the corner. Nobody has a mouse movement speed + reaction of a 0.01 second. Not even the best player in TF2. Or are you the best player in TF2? Then I will send you my appoligies.

Find yourself either a community that allows hackers or try to find a community and start fresh, without hacks. And if you really didn't hack. Please sign up for competitive as you will win those matches easily with that "fast mouse movement speed + reaction time" that you have. You'll be number 1 quickly and if you go stream it on Twitch, you'll get the followers and subs and money rolling in.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Since you are assuming I'm a cheater basing on things anyone can do in TF2 with experience, I ask now HOW I CAN prove that i can do such things legit.
Live videocamera on the screen with keyboard and mouse noise?
DONE (years ago when i did'nt have fraps):

(((Years ago))).
Pretty sure just because it's ""Years ago"" doesn't justify the fact that you used any sort of hacking.
This isn't any evidence which at least i consider to be worthy of being called evidence.

Just liked to point out this flaw on what you said.... at least for me, i see it as a flaw.

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
And if you really didn't hack. Please sign up for competitive as you will win those matches easily with that "fast mouse movement speed + reaction time" that you have. You'll be number 1 quickly and if you go stream it on Twitch, you'll get the followers and subs and money rolling in.

I'm totally inconsistent with my aim so at higher levels I'm unable to outperform other people.
Am i fast? Yes, i usually make a single mouse movement when I snipe (NOT 0,01 seconds like you say, it not possible a part lucky spammy shots).
Does I hit everytime i shot? NO way. the vids on youtube show my BEST performance (luck + experience at my best), usually i paly a lot worst (like today in the session were i 've be banned)
Of course if had consistence i would approach pro gaming. But i have not.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I'm totally inconsistent with my aim so at higher levels I'm unable to outperform other people.
Am i fast? Yes, i usually make a single mouse movement when I snipe (NOT 0,01 seconds like you say, it not possible a part lucky spammy shots).
Does I hit everytime i shot? NO way. the vids on youtube show my BEST performance (luck + experience at my best), usually i paly a lot worst (like today in the session were i 've be banned)
Of course if had consistence i would approach pro gaming. But i have not.
The video where Buster stated out to watch at 0:30 you can see indeed you have an obvious aimlock. Outperforming is possible but you still suck for needing aimlock to outplay people. That's all I can say.

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
The video where Buster stated out to watch at 0:30 you can see indeed you have an obvious aimlock. Outperforming is possible but you still suck for needing aimlock to outplay people. That's all I can say.

obvious because my hand follow where I THINK enemies are based of direction and speed?
Have you ever killed a spy totally disguised just because you saw a moment earlier? If so, have you been BANNED for it?

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
so, can you PLEASE tell me WHAT PROOF do you need to show I'm able to shot like in the vids?
Currently I'm having some technical difficulties with my pc...
I'm not going to look thro this case since buster is already on it.
I simply read the comments to see how you are dealt with.
And then saw a flaw on what you said which no one else mentioned.... that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom