Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Hyped For Smash Banana Teamban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

What it is your name?
Hyped For Smash Banana

What is your type of ban?
Teamban

Where were you banned from?
Servers

What is your steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:138009523

Who has punished you?
PK4Life

Why were you punished?
For chaining special days

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I honestly didn’t know was chaining days in the first place, nor was I warned about it, we did hide and seek on the previous round and the last request was warday. PK didn’t even warn me, by the time we were ready for warday he teambanned me then explained to me that I chained days. I beleive I should have at least received a warning, especially considering people were breaking rules intentionally before (legit f2p building a sentry in armour knowingly)

Pkay

-------
I told you several times not only that you can't chain special days butalso that the lr was invalid in both the written and voice chat. Furthermore me not instantly team banning someone who placed a sentry a few rounds ago, a sentry that didn't freekill anyone doesn't influence your application.
Your only excuse for why you should be unteambanned is that I didn't do something which I clearly did. And even that is something that would be unnecessary as you have played long enough in this server to know what you can and can't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom