Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

How to make the perfect Player Report

7yClO3V.png

Who are you reporting?: This is where you list the names of the people you are reporting. Please use the names that they were using in your evidence to avoid the staff getting confused. This helps us identify who we're looking out for in the demo.

What is this accused person's SteamID?: This is where you list the SteamIDs of the people you are reporting. Use the "status" command in console to find the SteamID of all players in the server. Please try to use the Legacy Text form of SteamIDs, which is set in a format like this one: "STEAM_0:0:43067839". The other formats (SteamID32, SteamID64) are not the ones used in sourcebans, so using Legacy Text format makes reports faster to resolve.

You can get the correct SteamID by going to websites such as https://findsteamid.com

What rules has the reported player broken?: Please state all rules the reported player(s) have broken in this area. Try to include all rules broken as it lets us know what we should be watching out for when looking at the evidence.

Proof: Proof can come in multiple forms, whether it be chat logs, demos, screenshots, etc. Anything can be used as long as it provides sufficient information for the staff to take action. Chat logs are best used for ghosters or spammers, but aren't much use for anything else. Demos are the best form of evidence as it gives us the best view of what is going on and whether or not the reported player is breaking any rules. Screenshots can also be used for simple cases that don't need to be recorded to show.

Remember that all reports need proof to be valid. Without evidence, we have nothing to base your claims on. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for @Grizzly doing most of the typing, so if there are any errors blame him.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
So he could reap all the positive ratings.

Because it was his idea and he did all the formatting, making the image to go alongside it, etc.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

So he could reap all the positive ratings.

Because it was his idea and he did all the formatting, making the image to go alongside it, etc.

Remember all those times I ask you to make the threads because I can't be bothered... and each time I get a no... yeah... good times... good times.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
People won't use this. Believe me. People won't look down this section and still make their reports without evidence.( except maybe some active forum members)

I know this from experience. Made a problems and solutions video for a program and people still come up with the same problems i explained in the video...

Nonetheless, nice guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom