Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved how to get rid of tf2 ban

Hello,

When a potential hacker appeared on the server i want to spectate him using a wall hack that i never run during gaming on your server. I was not using it against other players and i realised that it was the most stupid thing to do.

I hope there is a way to get rid of the ban because iam enjoying playing over the last 12 years and never ever used programs before. My intention was not to cheat but to cheack out potential cheaters/hackers and report them.

Its not the first time i come with this request and i respect that you put a lot of time and effort to keep the servers clean. I only hope that you may concider this case because i was not using cheats against other players. This is my steam id 76561198255596969.

Thanks for your time,

Everwijn Lammers

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am sorry, but your ban has been filed with the blood of innocents and is forever encased in a shameful hall of shitty players. There's really nothing I can do.
1590177010138.png

yeah pitty, this was yesterday and my problem was that i couldnt reply to there answers. thats why i needed to make new post few times so hopefully a conversation would be possible. but i respect the servers. goodnight

hi, i was reading some posts and i see that after a long period of time sometimes you take bans out from people that had wrong behavior in the past. I tried to find out from when i was banned and i cannot realy find it.

Can you may tell me when i was banned, I remember i was banned for the wall hack that i descriped before, but would like to know if i remember it right. It seems a bit strange maybe but you may can tell me what is a accepted time to remove a ban so i wont request every month again. I know it was one incident and i deserve to be banned for some time. eather i like it or not.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom