Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to activate the secrets on jb_soviet_en_v2

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
Hello hello~
I thought I'd make a "guide" on how to rebel / how to do the map secrets for jb_soviet
I will go with Hydra first;

To activate the "Hydra" Secret, there is a series of skulls you must hit. The order does not matter.
For the first skull, you'll find it in blu side crush game.
The second, you'll find it in a bit more of a complicated area, just near obstacle course and fall game.
As for the third, you'll find this Lil' fella in the box near flappy bird (a currently broken minigame I swear I'll get it fixed)
The fourth skull you will find in disco, in this little bar area.
The fifth and final skull you'll find in the pool area, on top of a locker.

Now, if you're still in the pool, there's a vent you can take to arena, it's a bit quicker. Otherwise, head to the arena and find that one of the 3 doors have been opened. You'll find dynamite at the end of it, granted you don't hit the lasers.
If you've got the dynamite, head to Kitchen. After you're there, go on top of the elevated area in the corner, and the dynamite will be used when you walk over one of the vents.
The dynamite will explode and open the vent, and if you want to continue, dropdown.
If you've made it this far, congrats! We're essentially at the end now.

Walk into the vent seen in the third kitchen screenshot, and it will break. After you go through the vent, you'll be greeted by the Delorean. Hit the back and then the left-hand side to enter the Delorean.
After you've gone through, you'll be greeted by a weird, unfamiliar area. Go through the vent you can see, and then go towards the truck and open shipping container, where you'll find 4 full ammo boxes. After gaining the ammo, to escape you'll need to stand in a circle near gate 1. When you are in the circle, turn back towards where you got the ammo and lookup. You should see an illuminated.. traffic light??? hanging from the ceiling. Shoot it, and you get teleported. That's the hydra secret. As for the nuke, I'll just provide a demo. This post is way longer than I expected it to be anyway.

unknown.png
(skull numero uno)
unknown.png
unknown.png
(skull 2)
unknown.png
(skull 3)
unknown.png

(skull 4)
unknown.png
(Skull 5)

unknown.png
(Opened door + lasers)
unknown.png

(Kitchen screenshots + vents)
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
(go thru vent)
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

Attachments

• nuke.dem
    4 MB · Views: 290
Last edited:

Nova.

Notably Dangerous

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Hey
Hello hello~
I thought I'd make a "guide" on how to rebel / how to do the map secrets for jb_soviet
I will go with Hydra first;

To activate the "Hydra" Secret, there is a series of skulls you must hit. The order does not matter.
For the first skull, you'll find it in blu side crush game.
The second, you'll find it in a bit more of a complicated area, just near obstacle course and fall game.
As for the third, you'll find this Lil' fella in the box near flappy bird (a currently broken minigame I swear I'll get it fixed)
The fourth skull you will find in disco, in this little bar area.
The fifth and final skull you'll find in the pool area, on top of a locker.

Now, if you're still in the pool, there's a vent you can take to arena, it's a bit quicker. Otherwise, head to the arena and find that one of the 3 doors have been opened. You'll find dynamite at the end of it, granted you don't hit the lasers.
If you've got the dynamite, head to Kitchen. After you're there, go on top of the elevated area in the corner, and the dynamite will be used when you walk over one of the vents.
The dynamite will explode and open the vent, and if you want to continue, dropdown.
If you've made it this far, congrats! We're essentially at the end now.

Walk into the vent seen in the third kitchen screenshot, and it will break. After you go through the vent, you'll be greeted by the Delorean. Hit the back and then the left-hand side to enter the Delorean.
After you've gone through, you'll be greeted by a weird, unfamiliar area. Go through the vent you can see, and then go towards the truck and open shipping container, where you'll find 4 full ammo boxes. After gaining the ammo, to escape you'll need to stand in a circle near gate 1. When you are in the circle, turn back towards where you got the ammo and lookup. You should see an illuminated.. traffic light??? hanging from the ceiling. Shoot it, and you get teleported. That's the hydra secret. As for the nuke, I'll just provide a demo. This post is way longer than I expected it to be anyway.

unknown.png
(skull numero uno)
unknown.png
unknown.png
(skull 2)
unknown.png
(skull 3)
unknown.png

(skull 4)
unknown.png
(Skull 5)

unknown.png
(Opened door + lasers)
unknown.png

(Kitchen screenshots + vents)
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
(go thru vent)
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
Hey sorry to bother you but I've been wanting to know how to do the Nuke, I've tried viewing the demo but it keeps crashing tf2 and other Demo viewers just have an error (Ik its not my system since I can watch other Demos completely fine). I've tried looking for other tutorials but there's barely any tutorials for Jailbreak these days (at least any good ones). Could you explain real quick how to do it?

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

Hey sorry to bother you but I've been wanting to know how to do the Nuke, I've tried viewing the demo but it keeps crashing tf2 and other Demo viewers just have an error (Ik its not my system since I can watch other Demos completely fine). I've tried looking for other tutorials but there's barely any tutorials for Jailbreak these days (at least any good ones). Could you explain real quick how to do it?
Hit the button in the armoury, head outside and past obstacle course and fall game, there's now an open room with lava on the floor and something that resembles a lift that goes sideways. There is a light switch on the wall to the right when you walk in. Once you've hit that the sideways lift will now proceed forward allowing you to ride to the end of the room. Once the lift has taken you far enough you can jump into a room with a button. Hit that button and nuke go boom boom. (It's team sensitive so only reds can activate the door button in armoury)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom