Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered How do I use custom crosshairs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2120
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2120

I never really found out how to use these, and the internet is no help so I will ask you guys.

By custom crosshairs I mean ones from gamebanana

D

Deleted member 2120

it was in a zip file, so it should be all in one folder, put it in tf/custom
You have to use WinRar to extract the files that come with the crosshair. Its the same thing with mods and HUDS. It won't work if I just use the ZIP but I might as well try.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

I recall having to make a second folder named 'custom' inside the first 'custom' one. Not sure if this is still the case or if memory serves me right. But can give it a try. Put the components in the second 'custom' folder after creating it.

So it would be tf/custom/custom. But again, not sure if this would even work at all. Last time I tried to install something custom it never really worked out and it wasn't something I was dire to have, but simply a nice adjustment.

D

Deleted member 2120

I recall having to make a second folder named 'custom' inside the first 'custom' one. Not sure if this is still the case or if memory serves me right. But can give it a try. Put the components in the second 'custom' folder after creating it.

So it would be tf/custom/custom. But again, not sure if this would even work at all. Last time I tried to install something custom it never really worked out and it wasn't something I was dire to have, but simply a nice adjustment.
Alright I will try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom