Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOW 2 BE ANNOYING AS FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

HELLO GUYS ONCE AGAIN I WILL SHOW YOU HOW 2 BE ANNOYING AS FUCK
1.OVERUSE THE PLHOG
HOW JUST EQUIP IT IS ALREADY BAD
THEN PLAY AN GAME WITH IT YOU PIECE SHIT
PROFIT YOU HAVE NOW SINCE READING THIS THREAD RANK: SIRDOUCHEBAG.

Console

Server Clearing
HELLO GUYS ONCE AGAIN I WILL SHOW YOU HOW 2 BE ANNOYING AS FUCK
1.OVERUSE THE PLHOG
HOW JUST EQUIP IT IS ALREADY BAD
THEN PLAY AN GAME WITH IT YOU PIECE SHIT
PROFIT YOU HAVE NOW SINCE READING THIS THREAD RANK: SIRDOUCHEBAG.
You like making useless theards?

Last edited:

Console

Server Clearing
Hmm i'd say this was ironic but you usually just make useless replies to threads and not threads themselves.
But what is the point of this theard? And my comment useless??? Im asking if he likes making useless theards. I never meant IT *Rude* at all.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
1487911170602.gif

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

@scout | trade.tf can you please stop posting useless crap on the forums please? By now you should clearly understand it's going to get moved to the dumpster because it's just irritating and useless. If you want to post something, go make a suggestion, or mess around in off-topic for all I care, but making irritating posts is just getting on my nerves, and I wouldn't be suprised if it's not getting on anyone elses nerves. Now I know this is exactly what this forums area is for, but we don't need to overflow it with useless shit to quickly...

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
@scout | trade.tf can you please stop posting useless crap on the forums please? By now you should clearly understand it's going to get moved to the dumpster because it's just irritating and useless. If you want to post something, go make a suggestion, or mess around in off-topic for all I care, but making irritating posts is just getting on my nerves, and I wouldn't be suprised if it's not getting on anyone elses nerves. Now I know this is exactly what this forums area is for, but we don't need to overflow it with useless shit to quickly...
I don't wanna be obnoxious but uhh..

You broke the Garfield chain...

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

You like making useless theards?
yes

But does he need you to tell him?
why so serious? the only rules that have is dont start an flame war

its already in da dumpster i dunno what your talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom