Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how 2 b gud at bhopping

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Hey guys it's me, gunna make this thread for everyone wondering how to bhop.

First you've gotta realize there's two ways to bhop, the pleb way and the expert level way. Choose whichever suits you.

Way 1: Pleb method
Learn how long it takes to jump and time your mechanics perfectly. You'll be good at bhopping if you can learn the jump timing precisely. However this takes a lot of work, that I don't want to do.

Way 2: Expert level supreme
Sure you'll go slower than someone who is perfect with their jump mechanics, but who cares anyways? You'll be able to bhop pretty damn fast.
Copy and paste into console:
bind MWHEELUP +jump;bind MWHEELDOWN +jump

Now move your finger up and down on the mouse wheel as if caressing it. You will now jump almost as soon as you hit the ground and you can bhop up or down slopes.

NOTE: you can't use mouse wheel to scroll through weapons anymore so deal with it

Now you're a jumping legend. But you may be wondering, how can you gain speed? I see all of these nerds moving slow but how can I move faster? No need to worry. If you play CS you know how to strafe jump but you also know how to bhop so why are you in this thread? The trick to gaining speed is to never hold w. All movement during a bhop other than needing to hold w in order to initiate the first jump, should be done by using A and D in conjunction with your mouse. The more curves you do, the more speed you get because of how strafing works.

The final secret technique is to crouch jump. This method is for tryhards only, but if you crouch jump you get slightly more speed.

I hope you enjoyed and I also hope you'll stop asking me how I move so fast on severs you nerds.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

It's not really that difficult to time the jumps, especially on servers with the bhop plugin enabled because they give you a lot of grace if you time it a few milliseconds off. For me, you don't really need to change any binds because it's not unforgiving like CS:GO bhop is.

P.s. @AgentPiman , I'd like to see you try to hit me with a direct hit while I'm bhopping :p

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
It's not really that difficult to time the jumps, especially on servers with the bhop plugin enabled because they give you a lot of grace if you time it a few milliseconds off.

I'd say the bhop plugin on Blackwonder's TF2 servers are a tad too forgiving. Up to the point where you can screw yourself while trying to navigate through an obstacle course or deathrun.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

I'd say the bhop plugin on Blackwonder's TF2 servers are a tad too forgiving. Up to the point where you can screw yourself while trying to navigate through an obstacle course or deathrun.
I would agree, but you can disable it now with /bhop so you can have a bind and then if you want to bhop you can, but if you are about to screw yourself up, you don't have to.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom