Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hopper

Hopper

Strange
Hello, I'm Hopper! I played with some people here in CS:GO and you guys seemed nice. So I decided to join up and see how this community is.

I normally play World of Warcraft and Overwatch but usually on my downtime I play CS:GO casually. Was GN1 but have not played in so long / having to take care of father who survived a heart attack.

You can find some cool things I have done in my Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVNDvxUbtVUC2a9bg4J48tw

I also love to do improv, Karaoke, and impersonations

IRL I go to school to get my degree in networking specialization at a tech school in GA. This fall I plan on getting my A+ and N+ to hopefully open more doors.

Also I am a huge fan of foxes.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Hello Hopper and welcome to the forums! c:
I used to be supreme before I stopped playing cs:go if you want a carry hit me up.

Hopper

Strange
Oh I like discord. Ill be hitting that up. Got to use this expensive mic. haha.

I have not played TF2 in awhile and im pretty terrible at it. Usually im in Overwatch or CS:GO. But im also a huge WoW Player. Hopper#1927 is my Battle tag!

Cya guys on discord!

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello Hopper I am glad you decided to stop and join us here at Blackwonder!
Good to know you joined us from CSGO, I play it as well and we have a group to play comp (sadly we are missing one ;c rip @Ice )
So just send us a message on discord or steam or whichever you prefer and we'll be up to play CSGO.
Hope to see you around doc!
Sak out!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to the forums my man!

Hopper

Strange
Thanks for the warm replies! Played more games in CS:GO tonight with some of you and had fun. Hoping to do a bit more tonight.

I usually don't record as I have a small issue with my capture card. So if I get some good footage tonight Ill try and share with you guys

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom