Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined .HmX* DR. Surprise's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

So for first, the correct format of your STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:51458940.

And second...
You say that you were insulting, and after that you said that you didn't say nothing wrong?
Why were you banned?
cuz i was insulting i guess
i did nothing wrong

I don't know if the admins should unban you for saying that is not wrong to insult, but it depends of your previous comm blocks and the lenght of your actual ban, gag or mute.

.HmX* DR. Surprise

Unremarkable
you know what, fuck this shit, admin abuse and more admin abuse. you acnt help out your fresh "spawn's" wtf is this shit? im getting gagged and muted and then team banned? cuz i said your a special kid?
please try to help the players who needs help and stop admin abusing!

.HmX* DR. Surprise

Unremarkable
fucking hell, he said i was gagged for insult, but i'd like to se the evidence cuz im sure i didnt insult. and right now your just trying tio make fun of me just becaus ei have wrighting problems and that i am dyselectic?!?! damm thats a good communety, love it <3

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
nobody is making fun of you, just wait patiently and dont be disrespectful here because that won't help you at all.

.HmX* DR. Surprise

Unremarkable
well i wanna play jailbreak but iu cant cuz im gagged and muterd and also team banned, cuz i bated ?!??!?!?! and i votemuted someone cuz he was micspamming ?!?!?! IDK what you people have against me? and i and i'd like to see the so called "insult"

.HmX* DR. Surprise

Unremarkable
you know what! thank you all for helping me with my problems with black wonder
i now know what i need to do.

i need to leave this canserus shit called blackwonder and get a life, and stop trying to ask for help

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Can we just stop commenting now unless there is an actual comment with value.
Thanks

@.HmX* DR. Surprise If you would wait for viking to comment back, I am sure he will explain it.

Console

Server Clearing
you know what! thank you all for helping me with my problems with black wonder
i now know what i need to do.

i need to leave this canserus shit called blackwonder and get a life, and stop trying to ask for help
You know thats not helping at all

Amy

#Wilde
Can we just stop commenting now unless there is an actual comment with value.
Thanks

Lol @Lucas , Well for starters please have a dictionary out :p. No offense but i can tell that you are young and if you don't follow the rules @.HmX* DR. Surprise you will be punished. So let the admins look into it b4 going off on someone that's not even an admin. From what i've seen so far you are being rude and thats one way to be banned if you keep pushing it @Console Why are you trying to act as if you are an admin? Let the admins solve this issue. Like Lucas said if you have nothing to add on to help the situation then don't comment at all. (I know im not an admin but i can still reply to something like this <3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom