Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined .HmX* DR. Surprise's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

.HmX* DR. Surprise

Unremarkable
What is your SteamID?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/uradik

Who has banned you?
i dont know who banned me

Why were you banned?
it was for rasicm, idk mabye i said one comment but im not rasict, and i dont under stand how.

Why should we unban you?
i just donated and im almost sure that im not rasict, and i will be nice and hold my words clean of rasicm

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

1GQw4yeSx154UFuf6k1HqON8nj44Yf1o3VWrDjHCh-03UBNkmtEf3T9a5pFmilA9Z5N3jwz9ClyguvrIV6dikRIc9Wp3ejPUuAjUgnAcB9XbvzVfa3SvTOcmCmXbnFgx1-gJuhi2

I silenced you for racist insults in chat and at one point might have done so on the mic. There's no reason to be so vulgar.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

You aren't banned, just silenced. You still have access to all your commands as a donor.
If people are misbehaving and being racist, inconsiderate or generally toxic, make a report on them or ask for help in Discord.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

but i cant play jailbreak now, cuz im muted ;(

Generally, a punishment is meant to make the thing you did, impossible to do again for a period of time, and make other things even harder to do. This is generally what a punishment is. So thank you for elaborating on what the punishment is doing to you.

However, I don't think you should have the comm blocks removed due to your reasoning behind it was "just donating".

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
ok well, i cant say anything on that, but there are other donaters here tight now that is more vulgar then me.
That logic is so flawed it's not even funny. Just because others are doing it, that doesn't mean okay. According to your logic, it's okay to murder other people because there are murderers out there.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Declined since you clearly are rude once looking at your chat logs, your reasoning for being unbanned is kind of stupid, and you also think, just because other donators do it, means it's right. If you have seen someone else do it, report them and they will be punished just the same way you were.

The comm blocks are only 2 days long, so you won't be blocked for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom