Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

History of Your Jailbreak experience

JOldGenB

Hello! I don't go by this name, but for now I will. I am curious to :
What made you hooked / enjoy Jailbreak?
Do you like your current Jailbreak experience or maybe the past (this question isn't related to "bring x rule back")?
And why are you still playing Jailbreak today?

Feel free to mention any favorite moments you had too

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

is the only CUSTOM gamemode that i find fun within tf2, is not and will never be as fun in any other game, probably CS source Jailbreak being the only debatable rival to this, probably the reason that makes me biased towards jailbreak is because is the gamemode that weeds out normal players from "/little kids/" and toxic players

normie

Totally Ordinary
1. I played jailbreak around 2017 and thought it was fun because why not.
2. I honestly prefer the old jailbreak experience as it didn't have to cater to dumb people(like that marker rule).
3. I don't.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I was playing Jailbreak in many different games, including team fortress, and still hate this gamemode and don't get the point of this.
It's BOOORING as hell. Almost every round Watchers(BLU) order to prisoners stay at spawn and being AFK for like 5 minutes. What's the point of this? Then you go down on stairs and keep waiting forever for crawling like a turtle to one of the a dull mini-games in which only luck depends.
Rounds last forever, so after you died you can forget about playing and go read a book or something else..

Playing as Watchers(BLU) is perceived as work, not entertainment. You should keep in your head a HUGE list of rules, like the entire constitution. Imagine how depression is when you missed one rule and now entire server is roasting you, humiliates you, while you trying justify yourself and explain to each player his mistake he made.

The only fun i have playing on jailbreak its when I as prisoner crazily run at warden to beat ? out of him

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
Probably the thing that got me hooked was the community, even though i've been playing BLW JB off and on for almost three years, it's awesome seeing new and old faces alike after all this time.

The current Jailbreak is nice, but i do miss some of the regulars who have decided to stop playing.

The reason i play jailbreak still today is because i hate myself.

jamie

Scarcely Lethal

jamie

The rich Singapore community on SGJB two years ago, welcomed me instantly and kept me hooked with interesting rounds and constant fun.

I currently love jailbreak today, everyone misses friends who leave but the ones who have stayed I have kept a strong bond with and I just adore the chaotic and enjoyment of today's jailbreak.

I still play it because there are amazing people on who make my day awesome and to have something like that online is heartwarming.

Lycan

Unremarkable

Lycan

Started playing a few years ago on CMM, the mods/admins were actual garbage but I did like the concept of the gamemode. What got me more hooked to it was better servers like Isolated Imperial though I have no idea if they're functioning anymore.

This server isn't the best but it's not the worst, it's biggest flaw would probably be the incredible lack of mods for Aus JB, though I'd rather have less mods than mods like the ones at CMM.

I'm still playing Jailbreak today because there's nothing better to do so maybe when I find a better game I'll go cold turkey for another year like I've done in the past.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom