Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Hide and seek last request is very broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sycrow

Mildly Menacing

Garry

The problem is pretty big:

BLUs on H&S lr are frozen for 60 seconds while their godmode lasts 10 seconds only. Because of that, very often a situation takes place where reds just pop into armory and kill BLUs who cannot dodge or their line of fire is blocked by other guards. Simple solution is to give BLUs 60 seconds of godmode instead of 10.

Another thing is the fact that some maps are not compatible with warden's "Open doors" command and BLUs have to manualy go and press a button, but they can't since they're frozen. REDs have to wait till 09:00 for the cell doors to open (this time is different on some maps) giving them no time to hide and you can only hope the warden orders his guards to stay in armory longer.
Solution: I know the compatibility problem is the mapmakers fault and you cannot fix it, so I suggest allowing warden to move.

I also have another suggestion: removing this lr completely. It wasn't needed in the first place because if people wanted it they just used the custom lr option which is actually much more convenient.

O C E A N M A N

Mildly Menacing
Removing the lr would be undesirable due to the fact that it stops potential freekillers from roaming before the hiding period is up and killing reds. The godmode does need to be lengthened (I’ve been killed too many times by a rogue soldier that got into armoury with a random crit)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The god mode thingy is on Benes todo list but the cell doors thing on some maps does pose a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom