Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi!

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

Welcome to the forums. You should change your name, suicide is a serious topic and nothing to make fun of. There are people here that had awful things like that happen in their family, of course I won't say who for privacy reasons even though most people know who I'm talking about.
Since you're from the US here are some statistics for you so you realize it's serious. https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
That is horrible, roughly 0.013% of the US population commit suicide every year. That's 1 in 7450 people! In 2015 an average household in the US had 2.54 people and the average family 3.14. So if we do the maths that means we have 101,560,500 families in the US of which 0.04% had someone commit suicide within the family. And I'm not even considering friends!

I hope you think about this.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Welcome to the forums. You should change your name, suicide is a serious topic and nothing to make fun of. There are people here that had awful things like that happen in their family, of course I won't say who for privacy reasons even though most people know who I'm talking about.
Since you're from the US here are some statistics for you so you realize it's serious. https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
That is horrible, roughly 0.013% of the US population commit suicide every year. That's 1 in 7450 people! In 2015 an average household in the US had 2.54 people and the average family 3.14. So if we do the maths that means we have 101,560,500 families in the US of which 0.04% had someone commit suicide within the family. And I'm not even considering friends!

Not sure if sarcasm or not

Buuut anyway, welcome to the breathing and living forum suicide! Hope you enjoy your stay as long as you can! It's a once in a lifetime experience!

k I stop.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

I don't think he was joking about suicide or anything of the sort. It's just a part of his/her name. Just because something has "suicide" in it, it doesn't mean it's ridiculing suicide. Take the movie "Suicide Squad" for example.
Even if he was joking about it, it's really subtle. Jokes are a way to help some cope with what's going on in the world. You're not making fun of war veterans just because you're playing shooter games, are you?

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey Suicide good to see you made your introduction finally! Nice to see you around on jb and discord now its good to see you on the forums as well.
You already know to stop and have a chat anytime doc. Have a great day doc!
Sak out!

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

hi im fluffy i've seen you before in JB
oh do you play DR?
if yes
what is your favorite map? mine is steamworks
what is your favorite mini game? mine is the sans mini game in under tale :3
what is your most hated map? mine is the snow map "forgot the name"
ok that's it :3 <3

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Hello suicide,and welcome to the forums! I hope youll enjoy your time here! <3

I'll ask you a few questions to get to know you better:
-Favorite gamemode?
-Favorite hat?
-Favorite map?
-Favorite color?
-Do you like unicorns?

Also,feel free to ask me some questions or add me on steam.

I hope to see you around once I get a chance to play,you seem pretty friendly.

Suicide

Suislide
Hello suicide,and welcome to the forums! I hope youll enjoy your time here! <3

I'll ask you a few questions to get to know you better:
-Favorite gamemode?
-Favorite hat?
-Favorite map?
-Favorite color?
-Do you like unicorns?

Also,feel free to ask me some questions or add me on steam.

I hope to see you around once I get a chance to play,you seem pretty friendly.
-Favorite gamemode?: Jail break :D
-Favorite hat?: The Crones Dome
-Favorite map?: Jb_famouz_2_prereliz
-Favorite color? White <3
-Do you like unicorns? Eh. c:

Suicide

Suislide
hi im fluffy i've seen you before in JB
oh do you play DR?
if yes
what is your favorite map? mine is steamworks
what is your favorite mini game? mine is the sans mini game in under tale :3