Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heya

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

I figured I would finally get on here and do a little intro! The name is Kerknor. I started playing on Black Wonder servers just after the turn of the year and what can I say? It grew on me haha.

I started playing TF2 to be with my firecracker Honey about 5 years ago and have accumulated roughly 6000hrs. I pretty much stick to 2Fort. Well to be more real, only 2fort! Seems to be the only map that I enjoy.

Been gaming for about....um well it's about 25yrs now? Long while now! So much so that after 10yrs in the Army, I went to school for Graphic Animation and got my degree.

I am a straight forward guy, pretty blunt, and very much an open book. Want to know something about me, simply ask. Till then HF and GG

Kerknor

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

giphy.gif

me?! FIRECRACKER?! ... you MUST be thinkin' of someone else muahahaha!

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :p

giphy.gif

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Wow, a gaming veteran!

Hey Sempai, I welcome to our kawaii forum!

Do you make... stuff for Team Fortress, or did? Like Maps, Weapons, Reskins etc.?

Thanks! But no...lol. I work more with "skeletons" for animations and scripting then the textures themselves. I have messed with some here and there but nothing on TF2.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Welcome to the forums Kerknor!

There is a magical feature that allows you to reply to multiple people in one maybe you should try it. ;)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom