Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey there, thanks for reading my introduction

Sylva

code

Hello.

First of all before I start introducing myself and why I created an account here, I first wanted to thank this community for giving me the experience to play some Versus Saxton Hale, I've been interested in trying it but I mostly didn't check the community servers until I decided to see it myself (Which I only know 1 server that I have good connection of, and it's popular by morning) Alright. Let's get started.

My name is Cody, I'm born from Canada but raised in a wonderful country called The Philippines, reasons because my mum wanted to raise me there for... some odd reason. I'm currently 17 years of age and I'm a Junior Student, basically 11th Grade. that's all the basic information that you should at least know. now... for the next topic; why did I register an account here?

I made one simply because I'm curious of what blackwonder has to offer, sure I just hopped in to the community server a few days ago but I'd like to know more of the community as a whole. I plan to see you soon as another fellow comment reply-man-thingy. Thank you for reading!

D

Deleted member 2049

This is certainly an interesting introduction, I haven't seen one written this well in a while. Welcome.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
Uhhh, we sit in the same boat when it comes to age and education, but nonetheless welcome to Blackwonder! We hope your stay will be pleasant and very enjoyable!

Sylva

code

Oiiii, welcome to Blackwonder uwu
This is certainly an interesting introduction, I haven't seen one written this well in a while. Welcome.
Uhhh, we sit in the same boat when it comes to age and education, but nonetheless welcome to Blackwonder! We hope your stay will be pleasant and very enjoyable!

Hey there! :) thank you for checking out my 1 in a thousand introductions. I really do appreciate it

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Welcome welcome!

There‘s quite a few servers to discover. Enjoy your stay.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom