Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey, nice to meet you

purple

Unremarkable

human

Hello everyone, my name is purple, I am 17 years old and I recently started playing on these servers consistently. I'm probably not too well known, some may know me from LA Jailbreak, which is where I normally spend me time. Anyways, I'm happy to be here, and if you'd ever like to add me, have my Steam profile.

I also want to take this time on my introduction to be honest with anyone reading this. I was a staff member on the Wonderland community (if you don't know of it then please search it up, I'm not posting links to their forums), and I had the mindset where I thought, any community that wasn't my community is horrible and deserves to be shit on. It was a bad mindset, and it lead me to bad decisions. Over 10 months ago I excessively spammed on the mic and chat and became an extreme nuisance on the Blackwonder servers, I recieved a permanent Silence and one week ban. I vote dodged and was extremely unprofessional to banter and disrupt another fellow community just because of what I hear from others. After spending a good week on these servers, I've enjoyed my time here and I've enjoyed everyone's presence. So this introduction more of an apology to the community for my former actions. I've been unsilenced for about 3 months now, so I've learned from my mistakes. Anyways, thank you for reading this, and I hope to see you on the servers. :)

-purple

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom