Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey Guys :D

Kriz

Strange

Kriz

Hey guys!

My name is Titan Toast and my irl name is Krzysztof, its basically Christopher but polish.
I found this community a while ago but never really went back on it, i played a bit of dodge ball and just wasn't able to bind black wonder. But i was starting to miss tf2 and jailbreak aswell so i search up jailbreak on the server manager on tf2 and after hours of joining and leaving servers i finally found BlackWonder. This community is one that i feel good in, it has nice players, good admins and the rules seem to be fair, partially why i like this community is because it reminds me of my last community that i was in called mulitphrix but sadly it shut down due to the owner losing interest in the community and tf2 in general, Its a sad thing but most things have to end but thats why i believe in this community and i dont think it will go away for a while.

I hope i make lost of friends and not enemies this commnunity seems like one that will appear in one in a million so i hope we all can make it last.

~TitanToast

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
FIRST!111!!!1!!1!

Anyways, hello and welcome to our forum! I also am now part of Blackwonder due the loss of two former communities (well.. not really "loss", but "part-merge") but I don't regret a thing! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I find it astonishing how jailbreak still manages to net players even after the painful first impression it tends to give!

Hope to see you sometime.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom