Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Here is an introduction..

Deckyyy

Deckyyy

Hello my name is Deckyyy and yeah this is my introduction. If you haven't seen me then well, you'll probably encounter me on jailbreak or maybe deathrun, but most likely jailbreak as it's the gamemode I play the most. Another game I play is League of Legends aka LoL, So if i'm salty, you know where it comes from :D, anyway thanks for reading my quite short introduction!

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Hello my name is Deckyyy and yeah this is my introduction. If you haven't seen me then well, you'll probably encounter me on jailbreak or maybe deathrun, but most likely jailbreak as it's the gamemode I play the most. Another game I play is League of Legends aka LoL, So if i'm salty, you know where it comes from :D, anyway thanks for reading my quite short introduction!

Finally you decided to join us on the forums!

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Welcome to the forums, oh and happy birthday!
Sorry I couldn't say it yesterday, was busy :(

Man of Feels

Sufficiently Lethal
Welcome Deckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
That profile picture... I cant resist... I need... to... resist!
_1_3XzoR.jpg

Also Hi.

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Hello deckyyy!
I know your not new to the community butttt... your kinda new to the forums since you made an introduction... sooo welcome! :p

I guess?

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hello and welcome to our community! Or forum, since you are already familiar with the community
But on the other hand, you play jailbreak. It just might be that you haven't even seen a fun server, where you don't need to slay/kick/ban at least 3 persons a day.

At least you play deathrun. What is your favorite map? The map you hate the most?

Deckyyy

Deckyyy

Wow, thanks everyone! it was quite a short intro lol, could've done a bit more but yeah.
Hello and welcome to our community! Or forum, since you are already familiar with the community
But on the other hand, you play jailbreak. It just might be that you haven't even seen a fun server, where you don't need to slay/kick/ban at least 3 persons a day.

At least you play deathrun. What is your favorite map? The map you hate the most?
I dont really dislike a dr map I think they're all quite good, my most enjoyable map is probably the supermario64 map as Mario was like the game I played the most back in my childhood and the music on the map is soo good!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom