Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Hentai Is Art's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentai Is Art

User name: Hentai Is Art

Name
Hentai Is Art

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343200886/

Your DiscordID
Hentai Is Art#3149

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I mostly play on your Tfdb servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Its something new to me. For the most part, i enjoy your dodgeball servers more than anyone else's. I just thought id try out moderating a server, and you guys are my most played community server branch thing, by far. With this quarantine happening, i have alot of spare time on my hands, so i would like to see what moderating is all about.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Now that everything is turned off, all day. But normally, afternoons, maybe late evenings, like most people.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
It depends on what they are doing.Like in dodgeball, if someone is just walking to up to other players and picking fights in close quarters, id give them about 3 warnings after they've done it twice. Each warning more severe than the last. Then id kick, and if they keep going, ask to see if its ok to ban. If they are being rude then i probably would just ask them to stop, and if they keep going then id just kick them. Especially if its targeted at one person. If its cheating, id look at their profile and keep an eye on them, ask them questions and ask others about it, and if they really are cheating, id ban them instantly. I have 0 experience with this sort of stuff, id like to hear feedback on some of my methods. Im completely open to learn.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Please read this guide and make changes to your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom