Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Hemmyeg's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemmyeg

What was your type of punishment?:
TeamBan(1440 Minutes)

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:193693915

Who has punished you?
Pkay

Why were you punished?
Freekill

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Ok: here's the thing: Either I misheard the wardens direction, or I didn't actually freekill. If it's the first one, then I am at fault, and I apologize. I heard the wardens orders as:"Be facing the back wall of your cell by 9:05" That's how I remember it. I may be wrong though. Anyway, I went inside the cells and saw a medic not facing the cell wall by 9:00. That would be not following the wardens orders, and therefore not be a freekill if I am not mistaken. However, if it was truly I misheard the wardens orders, I will serve my punishment. However, I truly believe my actions were just.

Last edited:

Pkay

-------
The warden said to face the wall but never specified which wall, and I charged at you at the moment because you were inside the cell and thus baiting. In a previous round you also seemed to cause another freekill (if I am not mistaken you were on the way and killed a red, but I could be wrong on this one). I shall remove you teamban, as the warden was not being very concise in his orders and at that moment it was a pure chaos with him repeating the same order in different ways with slight but important differences from one to the next.

Hemmyeg

The warden said to face the wall but never specified which wall, and I charged at you at the moment because you were inside the cell and thus baiting. In a previous round you also seemed to cause another freekill (if I am not mistaken you were on the way and killed a red, but I could be wrong on this one). I shall remove you teamban, as the warden was not being very concise in his orders and at that moment it was a pure chaos with him repeating the same order in different ways with slight but important differences from one to the next.
Thank you. Also, that was the first round I played with you I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom