Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Help us build a highway in the Blackwonder's Minecraft Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro

Console is a Furry

Velcro

Hi!
Since the server got updated to 1.16.1, me and Zé do Pão had a project in mind to make a mark in the map for everyone to see and use when joining.
We have the project to build a highway in every direction in the nether that goes up to the border of the overworld, in 50k to be exact.
We already build one by three passage in -X that goes all the way to the border. But we want to do more!

What are your final objective?
We want to build a tunel 3x3 starting in 0 119 0 that goes all the way to 6.2k where the border in the overworld appear

What is the use of that?
Moving through the map will be much easier for everyone in the server! Everyone will be able to go to any direction only by using a safe tunel in the nether, which is also way faster to move through than the overworld, but obviously way more dangerous if you don't have a tunel like this one or good equipment.
Also, being a 3x3 tunel allow you to use horses! being even more faster!

Why do you want help?
This is a big project to be done by only 2 guys, so we want to recruit more people to participate our project!

This seems cool! How can i participate?
We really appreciate your willing to help! But first we need some information:
Post here in the comments your:
  • Minecraft Username (ex: VelcroVeryCool)
  • Your Discord name (ex: Velcro#6337)
When we see your comment here we will contact you in your Discord DM.

bordabonita.png

borda.png

Last edited:

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I would like to help out but since the server update. I need to build my house first then yes I can.

Here my Info

Minecraft User - 1jollybestboy
Discord - Owl#4990

alex_

Truly Feared
IGN: aleorix_
Discord: gel#2347

give me all your diamonds or you're going to brazil. (real threat don't risk it...)

ok im bored so yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom