Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined HELP THE HL MIXES + MORE PROLANDER CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Competitive TF2?
giphy.gif

General Zimmer

Store Manager
So basically HL MIXES + MORE are holding a prolander cup on 6th April maybe you could let them use your servers or something I dunno? there discord server ( https://discord.gg/3REzjU9 )

Sorry to break it to you Wackydog, but there aren't a lot of comp players in a tf2 community like Blackwonder. I'm one of the only competitive players if not the only one(apart from you).

But @Melectrome is showing interest in playing tf2center. If you, Delt and the others want to, we can invite Melect into a few lobbies and if it's something for him. We can help him find a team or something.

Note to melect: It's more fun to play in a good team over playing with randoms in a tf2center lobby in my opinion.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Sorry to break it to you Wackydog, but there aren't a lot of comp players in a tf2 community like Blackwonder. I'm one of the only competitive players if not the only one(apart from you).

But @Melectrome is showing interest in playing tf2center. If you, Delt and the others want to, we can invite Melect into a few lobbies and if it's something for him. We can help him find a team or something.

Note to melect: It's more fun to play in a good team over playing with randoms in a tf2center lobby in my opinion.
I'm pretty sure he means we'd just be hosting the game on a server we set aside for the game, not that we would have players from our servers.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
I'm pretty sure he means we'd just be hosting the game on a server we set aside for the game, not that we would have players from our servers.

I know, but it's hard to believe a non competitive community would host competititve matches.

Edit: Or just set up a server for it.

buud

Sufficiently Lethal

if tf2center is competitve i'm a professional gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom