Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello, you probably weren't expecting this.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Hello people of Blackwonder, and anyone knew that may have joined while I was gone. As seen in the title, you probably are not expecting this. But I just want to make this thread for anyone that wants to know what has been going with me lately. Nothing really much, I must admit it is just I have grown out of coming onto TF2 and coming onto Blackwonder. I am not trying to make Blackwonder look bad but when I had been trying to be the perfect person on the server and trying to handle things as a donor to become an admin (which is what I really wanted then), I was suffering from lots of stress and kept finding myself feel depressed coming on the server. I took a break and decided it was right I quit Blackwonder. I will further continue not coming back on. I doubt people will care because not many people liked me, but this is for people who thought I was a decent person.

Best regards everyone,
Doctor Hexmask

D

Deleted member 2049

I can say that people were really rude to Hexmask in the servers, I can tell it really made him feel uncomfortable and unwanted in the community. I wouldn't blame him if he decided to leave because of everything that was going on during his time on Blackwonder. Hexmask, you don't need to change yourself like those times people said your voice was annoying or too high, all you have to know is that being yourself is the best thing to do when interacting with people. I had to act different in another community just to be liked and it was pretty bad, when I showed some humanity, they tossed me out like I was just a bag of trash. Don't change who you are, and find somewhere you will be comfortable. I hope I was helpful to you when it would come to stuff like that on the servers. I saw a lot of myself in you. (No homo lol) I'm glad to be your friend. :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom