Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello world... again

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

So yeah, after being innactive for over a year, shit happening and me getting a new laptop I'm finally back lol.
It'd be nice if someone could tell me all the major BLW changes that have happened in 2019 along with rule changes (if there were any) for JB, much obliged. Anyways, hi to everyone I know lol and to the peeps that don't know me, you need to give me one key because I'm your Lord and Savior and you need to bring me sacrifices
Here's as part of the shitpost in any one of my posts:

D

Deleted member 2049

Buncho new moderators, some rule changes to jailbreak, few others have left, but jailbreak still cancer as ever. I can't specify many changes other than that seeing as I went on a major hiatus for like almost a year and barely trying to piece together the major changes myself.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah, besides lots of new staff, not much has changed. Some new JB rules added as well, such as marker tricks being added as something that is not allowed anymore.
I'm currently on break, and I'm hoping to come back and begin work moderating JB and other servers again.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Damn, Aegus is back? Well that's one new thing, at least for me lol. And yeah I've seen peeps have left, seen the new rules, JB is still fricking cancer and I really need to start recording all my rounds and begin with the reports. I mean damn, does anyone moderate the LA server? There's always total cancer on there...

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Damn, Aegus is back? Well that's one new thing, at least for me lol. And yeah I've seen peeps have left, seen the new rules, JB is still fricking cancer and I really need to start recording all my rounds and begin with the reports. I mean damn, does anyone moderate the LA server? There's always total cancer on there...

Wdym most of the staff cover that server (including me) and I have an ok time on the jb servers except for US jb but that's my opinion. But this thread wasn't made for trashing on jb so whatever. Hope you have a good time on Blackwonder (again). C:

D

Deleted member 2049

There's actually more authority on LA now compared to it previously, but still garbage so not much change

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Wdym most of the staff cover that server (including me) and I have an ok time on the jb servers except for US jb but that's my opinion. But this thread wasn't made for trashing on jb so whatever. Hope you have a good time on Blackwonder (again). C:

Idk, the LA server is pretty crappy in the earlier hours from what I've seen first hand. So still the same lmao

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom