Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello, I'm Nightly.

Nightly

Strange
My name is Brett, but I do much prefer Nightly. I am an experienced Jailbreak server player, so no worries, I'm not going to ask for the gist on how to play. I would just like to say I am happy to join this community as it seems like a nice, helping, mature bunch of individuals who gave me quite a warm welcome upon my first join.

Hopefully I can provide the skills and friendly attitude towards all new players and experienced regulars as I try to fit my way into the community and/or with the server regulars. Hopefully I am able to meet you all and get to know as many individuals as possible.

Thank you!

EDIT: I have noticed the "Introduction" section slightly after posting this. I apologize for posting this in the wrong section, and I am more than happy to have an administrator move this post accordingly. Again, I apologize for posting this in the wrong section.

Last edited:

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Moved the thread. :)

Welcome to Blackwonder, Nightly!
I hope to be able to play with you soon :)

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Welcome to the forums mate! Hope you enjoy it here!
No, you're not allowed to reply here. He said "nice, helping, mature bunch of individuals" and you don't fit those requirements.

Anyway, welcome! If you have any question, feel free to ask me!

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Welcome to the community Nightly :)
I hope to see you in the server soon (I am kinda busy at the moment).

Which servers do you play on? (Which JB and which other servers)

Have a nice day :)

Nightly

Strange
Welcome to the community Nightly :)
I hope to see you in the server soon (I am kinda busy at the moment).

Which servers do you play on? (Which JB and which other servers)

Have a nice day :)

Thank all of the above people who have continued to welcome me, it means a lot. In response to you, @Lucas, I have only played on the LA Jailbreak server due to it's amount of players compared to the others at this time of night, AKA the time I was playing. I will be sure to spread my presence out throughout the others when it's not 3 AM EST, but I predict I will main LA.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Hullo.

What JB server do you most play on? I visit some of them from time-to-time (excluding Texas because ping) so it'd be fun to play a few rounds with you, n get ta' know you and the likes. (y)

Nightly

Strange
Hullo.

What JB server do you most play on? I visit some of them from time-to-time (excluding Texas because ping) so it'd be fun to play a few rounds with you, n get ta' know you and the likes. (y)

@Wanka, I usually play on the EU server (not sure where it's from) and I have also played on the LA server, which I will be extending my playing over there tonight. I am currently on the EU server I believe.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom