Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Healing the enemy team

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackspades

Unremarkable
I was wondering if the enemy sentries' bullets and overdose syringes healing the enemy team on the x10 100% crits hightower server is an intended feature of a bug since? I've noticed it only applies to a soldier who is using the black box (with the combination of the battalion's backup I think) in order to get healed by the enemy sentry's bullets while the enemy overdose syringes heal anyone on the enemy team.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
It's not a bug, that's how the battalions backup rage works on x10. So I hope that answers your question :p. Next time put it in the question section not the archives, this is where admins put threads after they are answered.

blackspades

Unremarkable
Weather you're enraged or not you get healed however the battalion's backup only has a damage resistance and what about the overdose? Or is that a 'x10' thing meaning how x10 servers have weapons with specific stats such as the spy's knife swinging much faster, pyro's low cost rapid fire airblast, medic's syringe firing machine gun etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom