Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Handsum's VIP appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handsum

Username: Handsum

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:63219284

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Not a ban but, apparently I had my VIP revoked for vote muting Mini Sentry Gaming.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I thought I was doing the right thing when my friends and a few others in the server told me about how Mini Sentry Gaming is a huge toxic racist that gaslights as well and that I should call a vote mute on him. Someone told me after the vote passed that he might try and play the victim to the admins. None the less he was already being disruptive and there were no admins around to help at the time.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Your donor is not being revoked. You've only received a 1 day ban since you votemuted someone who hadn't technically done anything wrong in voice chat at the time. HIS donor is being revoked for both whatever happened here and previous incidents.
I won't be removing the ban since I still don't have a clear picture of what exactly was said on the server, but that will be the only punishment.

Handsum

Your donor is not being revoked. You've only received a 1 day ban since you votemuted someone who hadn't technically done anything wrong in voice chat at the time. HIS donor is being revoked for both whatever happened here and previous incidents.
I won't be removing the ban since I still don't have a clear picture of what exactly was said on the server, but that will be the only punishment.
Oh okay my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom