Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Hamburger Thief's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishmane

Strange
User name: Hamburger Thief

Name
Hamburger Thief

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:512872686

Your DiscordID
SomeoneNamedChris2016

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Blackwonder.tf Deathrun. I would like to moderate Blackwonder.tf Deathrun

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I don't want always to type !Calladmin. I want to punish them if Hackers or rules breaker come on the server and annoy the other players.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I know Wanka. I friended him on steam. He is an very good and friendly admin.

When are you usually available to play?
9 houtrs in the Afternoon.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hackers will be banned forever. Rule breaker will be muted for 10 minutes. Trollers will be kicked. If people continue breaking rules = kick. If they never stop with breaking rules = ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Why am I applying?

I have always been a fan of Blackwonder and other TF2 communities, and more recently I have seen many issues where individuals have argued for over an hour, several calladmins were filed and yet no one arrived and the fighting persisted until someone eventually did.

I have also never been a staff member on any TF2 community before despite having over 150+ hours in the game as of writing, I Think it would be an interesting endeavour and experience for myself.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes. I speak french and german.

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Hey there,
Only taking a quick look at the moment, a few points for you to look into:

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Blackwonder.tf Deathrun. I would like to moderate Blackwonder.tf Deathrun
Which Deathrun servers, specifically? We have a few.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hackers will be banned forever. Rule breaker will be muted for 10 minutes. Trollers will be kicked. If people continue breaking rules = kick. If they never stop with breaking rules = ban.
We have a rather complex punishment ladder. For instance, we record evidence of suspected hackers before punishing them.
Additionally, would you simply mute all rule breakers? Would you mute someone who delays the round for example?
I would recommend looking into other successful applications, to get an idea of what punishments to undertake in certain situations.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Why am I applying?

I have always been a fan of Blackwonder and other TF2 communities, and more recently I have seen many issues where individuals have argued for over an hour, several calladmins were filed and yet no one arrived and the fighting persisted until someone eventually did.

I have also never been a staff member on any TF2 community before despite having over 150+ hours in the game as of writing, I Think it would be an interesting endeavour and experience for myself.
This section would be better off being placed under Why would you like to become a moderator?

As a whole, your application reads okay, however the points listed above require some attention. As suggested above, have a look at a couple of accepted applications to get a general idea of what I mean.
I hope this helps :3

Fishmane

Strange
Hey there,
Only taking a quick look at the moment, a few points for you to look into:

Which Deathrun servers, specifically? We have a few.

We have a rather complex punishment ladder. For instance, we record evidence of suspected hackers before punishing them.
Additionally, would you simply mute all rule breakers? Would you mute someone who delays the round for example?
I would recommend looking into other successful applications, to get an idea of what punishments to undertake in certain situations.

This section would be better off being placed under Why would you like to become a moderator?

As a whole, your application reads okay, however the points listed above require some attention. As suggested above, have a look at a couple of accepted applications to get a general idea of what I mean.
I hope this helps :3
Yes it helped me because I never applied on something. Mostly I don't know what I am talking. Because I am nervous. So I will wait if its going to get cancelled or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom