Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Hakana's Spray Ban appeal

Hakana

Username: Hakana

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561199107003539

Who has punished you?
Unknown, Ban search website shows nothing when I searched for my ID and reason.

Why were you punished?
To be honest, last time I played Team Fortress 2 was over a year ago, so I really don't know for sure. But I'm gonna guess that it was a NSFW spray.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'll be honest. I was pretty stupid to never read rules for anything. Just tried to have fun but I know nowadays I shouldn't just be spraying onto walls left and right of nsfw things. Considering it says in the rules I shouldn't be using nsfw sprays/signs. I have already changed my spray since the last time I played TF2, and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again like in the past.

Hakana

Prove to any staff member in-game that you've changed the spray to something acceptable and the sprayban will be removed.
Alright, cool. Is there any command to get the attention of any staff member that's on the server? Also I question the nsfw rule sometimes since I have seen sprays that are borderline provocative and the people who have sprayed them aren't in trouble. So I question what are the limits of spray rules?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Alright, cool. Is there any command to get the attention of any staff member that's on the server? Also I question the nsfw rule sometimes since I have seen sprays that are borderline provocative and the people who have sprayed them aren't in trouble. So I question what are the limits of spray rules?
there is the /calladmin command, but please don't use it to call for an admin to verify your spray. Instead, you can ask on the discord. (https://blackwonder.tf/ewr-discord/)
If you do see sprays that are NSFW, please report them to us using this link: https://blackwonder.tf/form/player-spray-report.10/select
We ban what we can see, but we're not omnipotent. The staff team is a volunteer force, after all.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom