Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Gus's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus

yhvsm

Username: Gus

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? Steam ID: 76561199082433078

Who has punished you?
Bigunit

Why were you punished?
having interp set to 0.5

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Previous appeal for reference https://blackwonder.tf/threads/guss-ban-appeal.34334/.
My appeal got declined by Bigunit because no unban cheaters/cl interp abusers.
but by the whole definition of "cheating" you have in this web it is
No hacking/cheating
Using third party aations to give you a bonus over other users is pathetic and if you require these applications to assist you then, we suggest you play a simpler game such as Farming Simulator, rather than a game which will require you to actually learn, and have skill.

I'm not cheating it is just a command, it was my first time playing on a blackwonder server aside from achievement engineer in. It could count as exploiting but it was my first time so it should have been a warn or a 1 week ban for exploiting if bigunit really felt like that. bigunit might say but he had over 200 ping he has to be cheating yeah I'm not from usa I'm from bolivia (south america) of course I'm going to have high ping and if I had fake lag or something like that the anti cheat would have banned me, fake lag cheats are really easy to spot so I wasn't cheating.
I believe by the rules of blackwonder in this web I should be unbanned since I have alredy been banned from this community for more than a year interp is not cheating,it is an exploit if you want to stretch it. it is just a command that changes latency, the blackwonder staff should have put a cl_interp limit if they didn't want people joining with it or just put in the rules but for what I have read nothing about no changing the interp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom