Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Guilty's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilty

Username: Guilty

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:182544934

Who has punished you?
Lox

Why were you punished?
"Advertising Hacks/Priors" -Lox

Why should we revoke your punishment?
In my defense, your honor, the message went something along the lines of, "Get Good, Get LAMOBOX! Introducing the newest feature, sensitivity 42069! Never hit a shot again." Now me personally, I do not understand how this message is whatsoever advertising hacks. I believe it is quite clear (again me personally) that this message was simply just a goofy message. I would also like to add that this ban was 3 years ago. I've had plenty of time to rethink my life choices and I have determined that I would like to ruin my life even more by exposing myself to more Blackwonder servers. If you do determine to unban me, thank you. If you determine not to unban me, completely understandable (If you recall my previous remark of ruining my life with more Blackwonder, I was not joking). Thank you and have a good day.

Sincerely,
Guilty

P.S.
My name has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The message clearly alludes to the cheating program of almost identical name. No point in acting as free advertising by even giving them the attention.

It was this alongside numerous other punishments that led to the mute/gag becoming permanent, but you were not banned since. It's been long enough, so I'll remove the commblocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 12)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom