Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings From A Mildy Mediocre TF2 Artist

Poll: Are you going to answer this poll?

• Total voters
Hiya! Guess this section is for introducing yourself, So I'm Kat.
I used to play TF2 a couple years back but had to stop when my poor old PC died,
although more recently, after getting it fixed up again, Im back into the swing of PC gaming, and more importantly, TF2.
I KInda just stumbled across BlackWonder and they soon became my regular trading servers (I only found out about the forums because some guy had the web adresss in their name).
As you can probably tell, I like to make my own bits of digital art for the game, mostly just character art and shitty puns, but hey.
I'd like to be able to make a little something off them and so am now selling custom made profile pictures or character art for somewhere between 1-2 ref or maybe just some items, I dont really mind.
I decided to post a few of my favourites here aswell so if you'e interested, why not check out my profile for my other work and maybe send me a friend request if you want to talk.
-Kat, a below average medic main
medicine woman.png
engihere.png
FREEDOM.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom