Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings from a hermit.

Baron Pants

Good morning good evening good afternoon laygies and gengelfen.

I, Baron Pants, am here to leave a message of greeting.
(Because people do these things.... Apparently...)

I suppose I should start by saying that I won't be too active on here. This is because of a couple of reasons;
1: I'm an asocial hermit and don't care about talking with people or making friends.
II: I work full time and would rather spend my free time watching dumb internet videos, playing video games, or sleeping.
C: I'm pretty forgetful and will probably forget I even have an account here...
and Four: I don't like you. And that's because you're human. And I don't like human beings. At all. I despise myself the most though...
5: I'm also a self titled ar#$&@*$.

So, that about sums all the info i'm willing to share in this smallish text block.

[Insert optimistic and nice message about seeing people here.]

P.S. I only made an account to get donor status, so I can try to vokekick hackers...

P.P.S. My favorite Muppet Show episode was referenced (in my mind at least) in here somewhere. Bet ya can't guess the guest star of the episode.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
you hate me but what if I told you I'm no ordinary human, but rather a TF2 playing neptunia fan? :O

welcome to the forums and if you try to probe me in uncomfortable places I will scramble your brains

Baron Pants

Hey all

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Heya, I'm Fish! Hope you have a change of heart about the forums. :^)

I don't hate the forum, or the idea of forums, In fact, I quite like them. It's more I find something else and go, "Oooooo, Shiny.", and go play with the new thing for a while. Coupled with my uncaring nature means I just move on without a word.
I say this because it's a pattern I've seen myself do several times...

Heya, are you Invader Zim fan? Cause I am, and I'm hyped for the new movie, also welcome! <3

I am. How'd ya know? XD
And yes, I am exiced for the movie. More Richard Horvitz is never a bad thing.

you hate me but what if I told you I'm no ordinary human, but rather a TF2 playing neptunia fan? :O

welcome to the forums and if you try to probe me in uncomfortable places I will scramble your brains

Scramble my brains?!?...
They're pretty messed up already, (If I do say so meself), so I guess it wont' change too much. And a Neptunia fan huh? I've played one of them, thought the combat was quite interesting. No idea why I stopped playing it.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom